Contact Us

Often, parents begin the IEP process without the help of an attorney, but choose to hire one when problems arise along the way. If you need to file a complete, request a due process hearing, or if something changes in your child’s status, it may be time to talk to a special education attorney. To learn more about special education law and how to help your child, or to schedule a consultation, please contact the Law Office of Fred. J. Fleming by filling out the form below or calling 1-800-882-5500 today.

  • * Required
    Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

The materials on this website are for general information purposes only. This website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Any description of previous success is not intended to and does not imply success regarding your potential lawsuit or hearing.